1. Information for users on the existence of the file and request for authorisation for the computerised processing of personal details. In relation to the personal details provided by USERS on the registration form at www.animalots.com, Animalots l'AmazÃ²nia de Girona S.L. (hereinafter Animalots) complies strictly with current normative established in the Data Protection Act 15/1999 and other legislation developing it and informs the CONTRACTING PARTY that said data will be included in a file for automated processing, the CONTRACTING PARTY providing authorisation for this through the acceptance of these general conditions.
2. Purpose of the data. Animalots collects certain personal details entered by the CONTRACTING PARTY freely in the form in order to be able to contract the different services and to answer and identify the requests made by the CONTRACTING PARTY. We therefore need to know who you are in order to recognise your needs. Animalots hereby indicates that this data is automatically managed for the administering, expanding and improving of its services and for technical and commercial purposes regarding the products and services offered. Animalots also collects certain data in the area of human resources and distributors and members in order to select future company employees and distributors and remain in contact with them. On all accounts, the data collected and processed by Animalots is only the basic data required for the aforementioned purposes.
3. Compulsory entering of data. No data is required to access the Animalots website (www.animalots.com). However, for requests for information or to purchase one or several items, users must provide data on the website forms for the aforementioned purposes. The fields containing an asterisk (*) must be completed. Where not covered, the service to be contracted may not be provided or the request for information may not be sent.
4. Rights to access, amend, cancel and oppose. The CONTRACTING PART entering personal details on the registration forms will be fully entitled to exercise his/her rights to access, amend, cancel and oppose said data at all times, requesting as such in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Animalots l'AmazÃ²nia de Girona S.L., c/ Antoni VarÃ©s 8, bajos, 17007 Girona (Spain), accompanying the request with a copy of the National Identity Card of the data holder. On all accounts, Animalots agrees to cancel the personal details collected when no longer necessary or appropriate for the purposes for which they were collected.
5. Responsible for processing. Animalots l'AmazÃ²nia de Girona S.L., with registered offices at Calle Antoni VarÃ©s 8, bajos, 17007 Girona (Spain), is responsible for processing the data. Animalots has duly listed its files with the Data Protection Agency, which can be consulted at www.agpd.es. Animalots is under no circumstances responsible for the data users may save in the different services offered, as Animalots does not collect or process this data, the CONTRACTING PARTY assuming this responsibility.
6. Transfer of data. No data is transferred to others. Animalots only uses the data for the purposes described in Clause 5 and does not transfer data to any other company. Animalots hereby informs the CONTRACTING PARTY that, by adhering to these general conditions, he/she is providing his/her agreement for the necessary and vital communication of his/her data to manage the services contracted. This communication is linked to the same purpose for which the data was entered and, therefore, is related to the free and legitimate acceptance of the legal relationship between the CONTRACTING PARTY and Animalots, the development, compliance and control thereof involving the necessary communicating of this data.
7. Security. Animalots assures the complete confidentiality and privacy of the personal details collected and, therefore, as adopted security measures to avoid unauthorised altering, loss, processing or access to ensure their integrity and security. However, Animalots will not be responsible for events that may arise regarding the personal details when these are due to: attack or unauthorised access to the systems that is impossible to detect or prevent, even adopting all measures in line with current technology or a lack of diligence by the USER or CONTRACTING PARTY in terms of the saving and safekeeping of his/her password or personal details.
9. Truthfulness of data. The CONTRACTING PARTY is responsible for the truthfulness of his/her data and agrees not to enter false data and to amend any data necessary. Animalots provides the CONTRACTING PARTY with all the necessary means to amend his/her data. This modification can be made tom the only private and secure area that the CONTRACTING PARTY has available at www.animalots.com and that is accessed using the password obtained during user registration. Hence, the CONTRACTING PARTY must be especially careful to save and safeguard these passwords. The CONTRACTING PARTY declares that, when the personal details of another are entered rather than his/her own, he/she is authorised to do so.
10. Spamming. Animalots is absolutely against the practice of spamming and never carries out this type of behaviour. Animalots only sends information to the e-mails sent by those registering as users at www.animalots.com and, therefore, having accepted these General Conditions and its data protection policy for the sending of this information. Animalots will not permit the use of this practice by USERS and will withdraw any services contracted with Animalots, reserving the right to take any legal action necessary.